ELC’s experts and reports are often featured in news media on a variety of subjects relating to environmental law. Below is a very small sampling of articles. For information about specific ELC reports, please see Our Work.
- BC must act to protect spawning beaches (2020 Feb 23) Times Colonist
- Esquimalt’s expenses for ongoing oil-spill cleanup top $50,000 (2020 Feb 1) Times Colonist
- The right to roam BC’s back roads to access Crown land (2020 Jan 6) CFAX 1070 interview with Calvin Sandborn
- Body cams, more oversight for conservation officers, says group upset over BC bear killings (2020 Jan 3) Tri-City News
- British Columbians fight US billionaire for the ‘right to roam’ in the wild (2019 Dec 13) Vancouver Sun
- BC must act now on single-use plastics (2019 Dec 1) Times Colonist
- The problem with bears in our backyards isn’t a bear problem at all; it’s a human one (2019 Nov 29) Globe and Mail
Click on the headings below to see past news reports relating to the ELC.